Phones, Door Controllers, and Door Strikers Compatible with the
NEC DSX Phone System
Configure a door
phone system on any telephone or phone system with an available
incoming line port. Connect the Viking Door Phone Door Strike
controller to an available incoming line port or on any phone
system enable any door to be answered at a phone and enable a
door strike to be energized allowing entry to a home or business
by pressing the star key twice.
Stainless Steal Door
Stainless Steel Door Phone hands free doorboxes, you are
now free to answer any door from the safety of your phone.
For business, the Stainless Steel Door Phone
doorboxes are designed to interface directly with the unused
trunk input of a PBX or electronic key system. For
residential applications, one or two doorboxes can share a
single line phone when used with Viking's C-1000B door entry
controller. Normal phone operations is not affected!
add to cart
With the Viking
Standard Door Phone hands free door boxes, you are now free
to answer any door from the safety of your phone.
For business, these doorboxes are designed to interface
directly with the unused trunk input of a PBX or electronic
key system. For residential applications, one or two
doorboxes can share a single line phone when used with
Viking's C-1000B door entry controller. Normal phone
operations is not affected!
add to cart
The Viking Door Phone Door
Strike controller allows single line phones or phone systems
with proprietary phones to share a phone line with one or
two Viking door boxes or paging amplifiers. The Viking Door
Phone Door Strike controller provides two Touch Tone
controlled relays to operate door strikes or gate openers
and provides door box triggered CCTV camera switching.
add to cart
Regular Duty Standard Door
Variable AC or DC Voltage
Electric door strike accepts variable AC or DC voltage for
maximum installation flexibility, Mounting hardware and wire
nuts included, Designed for doors with standard latches.
you have a standard door latch, you can increase the
security of your business or home while letting visitors in
easily with the Mortise-Type Electric Door Strike from Lee
Electric. Unlike other electric door strikes, which require
either AC or DC voltage at a specific rate, the Mortise-Type
Electric Door Strike will accept either AC or DC voltage at
add to cart
When the call button
is pressed, the doorbox generates standard or custom ring
cadences. The receiving party may then answer the call and
converse freely with the visitor. The communication may also be
initiated internally, to allow audible monitoring of the door
For a more
aesthetically pleasing doorbox with even more features, use the
- Residential and Business door security.
- Gate communication.
- Communication with truck stop/gas station fuel islands.
- Communication with delivery and employee entrances.
- Use with Viking's C-1000, RC-2A, or RC-3 to operate
electronic door strikes.
- Add the VE-5x5 to allow the W-1000 to be surface mounted
or attached to a gooseneck.
- 24 volt talk battery.
- 20 Hz ring generator.
- Microphone volume adjustment
- 45° terminal strip for easy wiring.
- Adjustable number of rings (1-7)
- 3.0 REN
- One year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Power: 120V AC/13.5V AC 1.25A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: W-1000 127 mm x 127 mm x 57.2 mm (5" x 5" x
- W-2000A 120mm x 70mm x 35mm (4.75" x 2.75" x 1.38")
- Connections: 45° cage clamp terminal strip with slotted
- Ringer Output: W-2000 3.0 REN
- Environmental: -26° C to 54° C (-15° F to 130° F) with 5%
to 95% non-condensing humidity.
- Maximum Loop Length: 1.5 Km (6300 ft) - 24 AWG twisted
- Maximum Power Run: 45.7 m (150 ft) - 24 AWG twisted pair.